I write here too, SON!
Whatchu Twitterin’, Jive Turkey?
- Ah, that fresh hotel towel smell of bleach, burnt fibers, and every other person who dried his ass before me. about 4 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Please, I beg you @baron_batch, sell your salsa. I need something to replace the 3 full shelves of expired Big Ben BBQ sauce in my pantry :c about 22 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Just listened to the awesome @baron_batch episode of the @ActClassy Lunch Break podcast. I have one humble request for Baron... about 22 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- 24 hour party people http://t.co/Alz1ljEAB4 09:33:20 PM May 23, 2013 from Instagram ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @thejoelstein: If a 4-year old falls in a forest and nobody hears him, he will keep falling in the forest until someone says, "Yes, I he… 03:05:44 PM May 23, 2013 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
Category Archives: Thanksgiving
Something that is completely puzzling to me in hindsight is why the Cabbage Patch people saw fit to create an entire doll collection around preemies. I mean, at the time, I loved it — I wanted a preemie Cabbage Patch … Continue reading
Post title courtesy of one of my new favorite songs, brought to my attention courtesy of Pandora. Music snobs can feel free to judge me for letting Pandora discover new music on my behalf, but hey, it’s major progress for … Continue reading
Do you guys remember that cheer? “2, 4, 6, 8, my period is two weeks late, I’m pregnant, YEAH YEAH, I’m pregnant!” Did anyone else say that in high school at pep rallies? No? Just me? Hey, look: not all … Continue reading
The weekend, she was glorious. Or perhaps that’s just the blow talking.