I write here too, SON!
Whatchu Twitterin’, Jive Turkey?
- RT @thesulk: Laughter from the office kitchen is me-repellent. 02:59:09 PM December 11, 2013 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Things are about to get weird. http://t.co/QVxWuEibUf 01:34:47 PM December 09, 2013 from Instagram ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @ResQ51Kmg365: LOL some funny stuff @BricolagePGH Midnight Radio @BStephenson & @JiveTurkey #Holidaze 03:28:04 PM December 08, 2013 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @ResQ51Kmg365 @BricolagePGH @BStephenson Thanks! So glad you enjoyed it! 03:27:53 PM December 08, 2013 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to ResQ51Kmg365 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @awkwardlysocial ME. TOO. 02:47:19 PM December 05, 2013 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to awkwardlysocial ReplyRetweetFavorite
Category Archives: Thanksgiving
Something that is completely puzzling to me in hindsight is why the Cabbage Patch people saw fit to create an entire doll collection around preemies. I mean, at the time, I loved it — I wanted a preemie Cabbage Patch … Continue reading
Post title courtesy of one of my new favorite songs, brought to my attention courtesy of Pandora. Music snobs can feel free to judge me for letting Pandora discover new music on my behalf, but hey, it’s major progress for … Continue reading
Do you guys remember that cheer? “2, 4, 6, 8, my period is two weeks late, I’m pregnant, YEAH YEAH, I’m pregnant!” Did anyone else say that in high school at pep rallies? No? Just me? Hey, look: not all … Continue reading
The weekend, she was glorious. Or perhaps that’s just the blow talking.